Set up the Risk Management Committee
15 November 2007
The President The Stock Exchange of Thailand Bangkok
Re : Set up the Risk Management Committee
The Board of Directors of Berli Jucker Public Company Limited at its Meeting No. 73 held on 14 November 2007 has approved to set up the Risk Management Committee of the Company, effective on 15 November 2007, consists of:
1. Mr. Aswin Techajareonvikul Chairman of the Committee 2. Mr. Thirasakdi Nathikanchanalab Committee Member 3. Mr. Prasert Maekwatana Committee Member 4. Mr. Sithichai Chaikriangkrai Committee Member 5. Mr. Peter E. Romhild Committee Member 6. Mr. Nakorn Phraprasert Committee Member 7. Mr. Pattaphong Iamsuro Committee Member 8. Ms. Thapanee Techajareonvikul Committee Member and Secretary to the Committee
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Review and propose the risk management policy and acceptable risk (risk appetite).
2. Govern the development and compliance with the BJC Group's enterprise- wide risk management.
3. Review the risk management report to monitor the significant risks and carry out to ensure that BJC Group has managed risks adequately and appropriately.
4. Propose BJC Group's overall risks, including the adequacy of internal control system for managing the other significant risks. Present to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited's Executive Board at least once semi-annually.
5. Suggest and determine the corrective actions related with the development of the risk management system to each business unit of BJC Group.
Please be informed accordingly.
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited