27 November 2007
The President The Stock Exchange of Thailand Bangkok
Re : To Report on Resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No.1/2550
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Berli Jucker Public Company Limited at Meeting No. 1/2550 held on 26 November 2007 at Meeting Room 1, 12th Floor,Berli Jucker House, 99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42 Road, Kwaeng Phrakanong, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok, passed the following resolutions:
1. That to adopt the Minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders No.15 held on 26 April 2007.
2. That to acknowledge the interim dividend payment for 2007 duly paid on 6 September 2007.
3. That to approve the alteration of the par value and number of the Company's shares from the existing par value of Baht 10 (Ten baht) each of 158,812,500 shares (One hundred fifty eight million eight hundred twelve thousand five hundred shares) to be at the par value of Baht 1 (One baht) each of 1,588,125,000 shares (One thousand five hundred eighty eight million one hundred twenty five thousand shares).
4. That to approve the amendment of Clause 4 of the Company's Memorandum of Association, to be read as follow: "The registered capital of the Company is Baht 1,588,125,000 (One thousand five hundred eighty eight million one hundred twenty five thousand baht) divided into 1,588,125,000 shares (One thousand five hundred eighty eight million one hundred twenty five thousand shares) at Baht 1 (One baht) per share."
5. That to approve the acquisition of the ordinary shares of Thai Beverage Can Company Limited from Surasate Company Limited, T.C.C. Industrial Park Company Limited, CWS. Company Limited and Songvard Riverside Company Limited for 50,000,000 (Fifty Million) shares equaling to 50 percent of the paid-up capital, at a price of Baht 21.48 (Twenty One Baht and Forty Eight Satang) per share, with a total amount of Baht 1,074,000,000.00 (One Thousand Seventy Four Million Baht Only).
Please be informed accordingly.
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited