22 February 2008
The President The Stock Exchange of Thailand Bangkok
Re: Reports on Resolutions of the Board of Directors' Meeting No. 2/2008 regarding the Proposed 2007 Dividend Payment and Sets Date for the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
The Board of Directors of Berli Jucker Public Company Limited at Meeting No. 2/2008 held on 22 February 2008 passed the following resolutions:
- The 2007 dividend payment of Baht 0.36 per share will be proposed to the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No. 1/2008. Whereas an interim dividend of Baht 1.50 per share (according to the previous par value of Baht 10 each or equivalent to Baht 0.15 per share according to the existing par value of Baht 1) was duly paid on 6 September 2007, thus the remaining year-end dividend of Baht 0.21 per share according to the existing par value, will be paid on 27 May 2008 to the entitled shareholders whose names appear in the Company's share register on the closing date of Company's share register.
- The closing date of the Company's share register for the right to attend the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No. 1/2008 will be on 8 April 2008 at 12.00 hours until 28 April 2008 after due adjournment of the meeting.
- The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No. 1/2008 will be held on Monday,28 April 2008 at 15.00 hours at the Meeting Room 1, 12th Floor, Berli Jucker House, 99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42 Road, Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110.
- The closing date of the Company's share register for the right to receive the year-end dividend will be on 8 May 2008 at 12.00 hours.
- The agenda for the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders will be:
- To adopt the Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No.1/2007 held on 26 November 2007.
- To acknowledge the Company's Annual Report and the Board of Directors'Report on the Company's operations for 2007.
- To consider and approve the Company's Financial Statements, Balance Sheet and Statement of Income for the year ended 31 December 2007.
- To consider and approve the dividend payment based on the Company's operations for 2007.
- To elect directors to replace those who retire by rotation.
- To fix the remuneration for Directors.
- To appoint the Auditors and fix the audit fee for 2008.
- To consider other business (if any).
Please be informed accordingly.
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited
(Aswin Tachajareonvikul) (Thirasakdi Nathikanchanalab)